DIY Workshop in the DC Metro Area: Voucher
BOOK A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE, WE DO THE REST
DIY NATURAL SKINCARE COOKING CLASS
IN ARLINGTON, ALEXANDRIA, BETHESDA, WASHINGTON DC AREA
Healthy Beauty is our commitment
Be the first to receive our DIY Cosmetic-Making Classes Agenda
Will I receive a Gift Certificate ?
1) Yes, you will receive an electronic voucher to print to give to your guest
2) Reservation required using the certificate number
How to use this voucher:
1) Check out our upcoming classes here and/or register to receive our monthly agenda
2) Redeem at 23rd Street N, Arlington, 22205
3) Call (202) 630-5017 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
What my guest should expect?
A FUN AND EDUCATIVE WORKSHOP!
1)To get a recipe with a list of the natural certified ingredients and make high-quality plant-based beauty product.
2) Our Natural Cosmetic expert will give her/him step by step instructions to make your natural beauty product. They will educate you about each ingredient used, every step of the way.
3) Take home botanical fresh hand-made cosmetic product and enjoy the benefits of a quality, natural product that you can feel great about putting on your skin.
How long does my voucher last?
Your voucher will last one year after the date of purchase
Does the cost of the event include everything ?
Yes, it includes everything! The cost of all the high-quality ingredients, utensils, containers, labels, and the price of the class. Everything is included so you can come, make, and then take your product home! Cool right?
DIY ELODIE'S NATURALS WORKSHOP
Loved the fact that I learned how to make my own face cream - this way I know exactly what I am putting on my face. :-) 🌱 and my own lip gloss - I also know that I am eating all natural products from my lip gloss 💄 Plus it was fun meeting new people! 😊 Great gift idea too ‘cause it so much fun!
Elodie’s classes are even more fun than a cooking class because you leave with a few cosmetic products that you can enjoy for months to come! She is so quintessentially French, and such a fun and charming host of the workshop. Highly recommended
Taking her class really made me realize that you don’t need a long list of ingredients to make an amazing face serum and that you can use super foods on your face! A lipstick with color from beet root?? Yes! Why not. And it’s beautiful. I highly recommend taking her class and giving it a try.